Tuesday, September 28, 2010

19.

come stand next to me aw I don't think we
can get it now I'm lagging like crazy get in
there my oh just got up raped -em all I just
used my did you see those two guys dropped
don't run don't run don't run let's get back be
careful doing that in there hunter wow he's gonna beat
him in that fight elborne where's the hell-born did
you see any creeps there careful, dude wow I was
looking at my items you guys get him orange oh sustain
him kay (explosions) woah I attack so fast I like it might
be able to refresher think I'm gonna go for sacrifice be
stronger I was not paying attention whoops alright I
guess why's he going aw man there they come are they
going for Congor they're checking it so squishy why
aren't we following them counter-gank come on so you guys
handle pudge I'll handle the rest of them he's trying we
can chase him he's over here got striders, though, now
what farm? push okay forgot these guys sixty seconds
alright get that eventually destroy the tower suck on
this dumbass cool I didn't really do much there.

No comments:

Post a Comment